You can be a superhero and help us score
Susie’s Place is one of just 64 organizations selected to compete in this year’s Brackets for Good tournament. Hundreds of organizations apply and few make the cut. In past years, Brackets for Good has raised millions of dollars for deserving organizations. This year’s grand prize is an extra $10,000 on top of donations received.
How does Brackets for Good work?
It’s simple, $1 = 1 point. You can even donate last minute points, like a closing eBay auction, to win the game!
The team with the most points at the end wins.
Susie’s Place gets to keep all the donations made throughout the round, but the grand prize winner receives $10,000 bonus!
How can I donate and help?
For every $1 people donate at bracketsforgood.com starting February 24, we score 1 point. The winner of each round advances and the scores reset to 0. Win or lose, Susie’s Place receives all the money donated to us.
Where does the money go?
If you’ve donated before or never have, now more than ever we need your help. Your donation ensures we can keep kids safe!
- We’re on track to beat last year’s record of 1,012 cases this year.
- Darkness2Light training costs about $20 per person who attends.
- Each forensic interview we conduct costs about $430.
- We’re launching a third Susie’s Place location in Terre Haute this spring.
- Indiana’s child neglect rate keeps rising and we need to meet demand.
- No child has been turned away from Susie’s Place at any time, ever.
Can I help in other ways?
Even if you can’t directly donate money – which is $1 per point – you can help connect us to more people and share our mission. Everyday superheroes like you can make a difference even when it seems like you can’t.