Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
Reports To: Associate Director
Agency: Susie’s Place Child Advocacy Centers
Location: Terre Haute
Salary: Part-time non-exempt position at a rate of $12.00 per hour.
20 hours per week
***Please note that part-time positions are not offered benefits and Susie’s Place does not currently offer medical benefits.***
SUMMARY: Major responsibilities include office management duties, data maintenance, and clerical duties.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree preferred. At least 3 years of experience providing administrative and/or office support preferred. Proficient computer skills, communication skills, and organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain organizational case database (NCAtrak)
- Secure referrals for services from Indiana Department of Child Services
- Oversee CAC volunteer activities
- Tracks volunteer hours and distribution of activities/tasks to volunteers
- Plan and schedule meetings and appointments as requested
- Conduct necessary follow-up communication after meetings and appointments
- Prepare, proofread, and edit outgoing correspondence
- Assist with grant reporting requirements
- Assist with managing data and statistical information
- Assist with special event organizing, planning, and execution
- Assist with special events, presentations, and expos, as requested
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled
- Assist in creating a child-friendly, safe environment for children
- Work with MDT members to schedule and coordinate child forensic interviews
- Work a flexible schedule as required by responsibilities of the position.
- Work collaboratively to promote and participate in positive public relations and public education
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be able to attend required trainings/meetings, have a valid driver’s license with proof of minimum state required auto insurance, and successfully pass a criminal history check. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred. At least 3 years of experience providing administrative and/or office support preferred. Proficient computer skills, communication skills, and organizational skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb stairs, or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Resumes and cover letters may be submitted to Lynn Clinton, Associate Director, at [email protected]. Please include position of interest in the email subject line. Resumes must be received by April 16th for consideration. No phone calls, please.
Susie’s Place is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the recruitment, employment, promotion, or transfer of qualified personnel, or in the administration of personnel practices based upon age, sex, race, ethnicity, nationality, handicap, or religion.