- Register your Kroger Plus card
- You’ll need your Kroger Plus card number and use NPO Number 73586
- Call 800-576-4377 to get your card number if you don’t have it handy
- Visit any Kroger store and scan your card at checkout
- Kroger will automatically donate a portion of each transaction to Susie’s Place!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy
- If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card yet, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (73586) or name of organization (Susie’s Place), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see “Susie’s Place” on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thank you so much for your support – every little bit helps!